Monday, December 10, 2012

The baby cry - Effects and affects

Last saturday along with my uncles family, me and my mother went to tirupati.
Its been a decade since i visited the temple, hence as soon as i was asked, i said yes to my mother

"I will come to tirupati" , apparently my amma was scared, because she knows the trouble of taking me along and keeping me at peace.

Because normally a peaceful person, at times my mood fluctuations are an alien to myself. :)) (I probably have biopolar disorder)

Hence, she was questioning me again and again," You really want to come, ammu?"
 I said a firm yes.
The purpose of the visit is to mottai (tonsure) my cousin's son Sujon.
After so many years, a kid born in our family, hence needless to say " A king in making" at home.More over, he jumps to everybody, who smiles at him, which is a plus point and we were all wondering, will he ever cry????????

Sujon must have thought inside," Wait a moment, let me show you"

Poor kid, was frustrated with the crowd, noise etc, he started crying on saturday night and he stopped crying on Monday morning

I never knew, i was so week, until i saw him crying.We didn't know how to console him or pacify him.I understood baby's should never be taken for granted. They must be treated well.

  1. Firstly, we dont know, what pain he was going through
  2. And he cannot say, why he was crying, he is just a 9 months old baby
  3. A kid, always seen smiling, had cried for the first time 
Everybody was shocked, even my aunty who happened to be an expert in baby's needs, wasn't sure, how to deal with this cute devil in our family.

We were in the 300 rs Que, and it was ekadesi ( a day famous for lord vishnu) again, needless to say, we were standing for 9 hours continuously.

My uncle, who happens to be a  sophisticated high class indian , always prefers luxury. But he himself was shocked, but he jumped from the que and took little sujon in his hands.

He was holding the baby for almost 6 hours outside the que, seeing him taking care of the baby alone, the cops over there ,took pity on my uncle and allowed him inside without standing in the que,. God's grace.

Of course, little sujon- went to potty 3 times and susu 2 times respectively in my uncles dhothi :)

After six and half hours of waiting, still we couldn't make him stop crying, even the cleaners in devasthanam, took chilly and salt to take the dristi away. Cutie sujon made the entire crowd look at him and became a hero

My second uncle , his son, me started hitting at each other to make sujon happy, he was looking at us- with an irritated look, as soon as we stopped hitting, he again started crying

I m like " Dei enda ipdi alura??? " Poor me :)

Finally, we found a doctor in the devasthanam and he gave tablets and tonics.  Night 10 :30 he started sleeping. Everybody's like...............shabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaa.

We all were really exhausted. I really realized the seriousness of keeping my body lazy yesterday.

When i used to jog in hyderabad, i never feel tired or drowsy. I had always felt active. Last 3 months stay in madurai(being at home) made me more lazy, i have completely ignored my health. We must work out, whatsoever .

Just few minutes back  before reaching the lord, little sujon woke up, but for goodness sake, he was in a good mood(thank god). He was pulling my hair, as i was standing infront of him. And was happy pulling my hair .

More over i made friends with 3 other kids in the crowd other than sujon- harsha revanth and subramanian.

All telugu kids, with my 70% telugu speaking caliber (?????!!!!) i started conversing with them and they were very happy, listening to my grammar less telugu . Its fun. Really.

Finally met our darling, dear Vishnu. He was looking awesome, but couldn't see more than few seconds, which is sad. But given the crowd as reason, we must agree, they can permit us only few seconds.

 Came out of the temple, at 11.30 and we decided if we stay one more day, he probably get stomach pain again, hence its better to move. Started our journey back.

Again sujon started crying. My reaction( innum aludhu mudikalayaaaaaa) ;)

Spontaneously my cousin(sujon's father ) played rihanna's song in his mobile, its a wonder, sujon stopped crying.

All of us were looking at each other in a dumb way , then we started laughing , all he needed was good music and rihanna's voice had that effect to soothe our sujon's tears. I am her fan from now on :))

Probably due to the tablet,  he started sleeping.

Our family discovered - like in the movie mars attacks- all the aliens get scared listening to music.

Likewise- the treatment to sujon's tears is/was music. Happily we came back. But its fun playing football with a water full bottle to make him stop crying.My another uncle was hanging in the wall to make him happy- but, hmmhmm, nothing was working out.

Today noon, we all came back and went to sujon's home to drop him.

At last, poor lad was smiling happily. Everybody went to home with a happy face seeing him smiling.

The baby's cry - effects and affects

Prathi surendran
.  

8 comments:

  1. தமிழன் தமிழ் பிளாக் மடும் தான் படிப்பான், ஏன்னா அவனுக்கு ஐ மீன் எனக்கு இங்க்லீஷ் நஹி மாலும் ஹி ஹி

    ReplyDelete
  2. sekirame good tamil blog aramichiruvom senthil :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ஒரு கோட்ட சிறுசாக்க அழிக்காம பக்கத்துல இன்னொரு பெரிய கோடு போடுற மாதிரி... சுஜன் அழுது உங்கள கண்ட்ரோல் பண்ற கஷ்டம் அம்மாவிற்கு இல்லாம பண்ணிட்டான்.

    ஒரு விசயம் தெரியுமா? குழந்தைங்களோட பேச மொழி அவசியமே இல்ல. புன்னகையேந்திய முகம் மட்டும் போதும். நீங்களாவது தெலுகு பாதி தெரிஞ்சு பேசிருக்கீங்க. நான் திருப்பதி போறப்ப மொழியே தெரியாம குழந்தைங்களோட விளையாடிருக்கேன்.

    ம்ம்... சுஜன் நல்லா வருவான். இப்பவே ரிஹான்னா ரசிகரா? :-))

    குழந்தை அழுதது பற்றிய ஒரு பதிவை இப்படி ஜாலியா எழுதமுடியுதே உங்களால?! தமிழ்ல எழுதிருந்தா இன்னும் பட்டைய கிளப்பிருக்கலாம். சீக்கிரம் தமிழ்ல எழுத முயற்சி பண்ணுங்க. அன்புடன் கருப்பு. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. நன்றி கருப்பு, நேரம் எடுத்து படிச்சு கருத்து பதிவு செஞ்சதுக்கு :)) சிரிச்செல்லாம் பார்த்தாச்சு, அவனுக்கு வயிற்று வலி, பாவம் :)) சிக்கிரமே தமிழ்ல பதிவு தொடங்கிறலாம் :)உங்கள் ஆசியுடன் :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. பாட்டு போட்டது தான் தாமதம், அவனுக்கு வந்த சிரிப்ப பார்த்து நாங்களே பயந்துட்டோம் :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good writeup Prathi..All said and done, crowded places like Tirupati is always hard on the kids, especially babies..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nandri nataraj :) its true, our holy places should be more organized

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent ! real experience :) good lesson

    ReplyDelete