Thursday, June 21, 2012

Premonitions/Omens ...Or self belief ..Day 44 - Target 365




I had to go through big time drama since yesterday morning!!!

First

  • My mobile phone was not working
  • I bought a new mobile
  • Mid- night i lost my newly bought mobile
  • Partied all night and slept at early morning 4 AM
  • In my dreams, saw my newly bought and newly lost mobile!!!
Sounds funny, isn't it??

Actually, it was downright upsetting to me!

I wished i handled things differently, but its  been a great learning day for me!!

  1. Never take decisions in haste
  2. Have patience, let the tensed situation pass
  3. Give time for your self
  4. Let go of worry and be happy
The lost mobile was actually inside the toilet of my friend's flat!

And i came over to my PG and slept badly!!!

But somehow, inside my heart, I had a premonition!

I am gonna get my mobile back! I dont know why i had the belief , but i some how felt!!

I was not seriously remembering, where i kept my mobile.

My foots were sore, due to 5 hours of continuous dancing, was not in the position to do anything...

Today morning, called up the pub we partied and inquired them but they were not able to trace the mobile out.

Finally, it was decided, i m not going to find my mobile back.

Came to my room, was not in a good mood

Hence, started watching a movie...

@ 2.30 my friend came to my room and was telling, that mobile was in friends flat!!!!

A big sigh of relief and the greatness of omen!

I had the belief and it worked!

Simple!!!

If you belief it will happen!

Always with love
Prathipa

1 comment: