Thursday, October 25, 2012

I sometimes wonder?

I sometimes wonder why i write? for what reason?

How many of you are reading my blog! It upsets my mind to see just 15 or so read my blog, that is too after so many reminders.

I get frustrated easily, then i understood, whenever i write to satisfy the 15 - i have written the worst posts possible.

When ever i write just for writing- i have written wonderful posts in my blog, which easily the most read post in my blog.

Every time, we do something, we must do for the pure quality of work, not to please others.

Pleasing others is a difficult task and very rare and few humans had succeeded in pleasing every body and i feel they had to go through a difficult phase due to this character.

I am writing to please my inner soul who always seeks for difference in life, quality, voice over an issue, talent and more talent.

I m not writing others favorite topic, many would not even like what i m trying to say, but, whats the point.

It pleases me. Call me a selfish writer, thats okay. But i m a writer, i m not compromising on my writing and thats make feel like a person who respects her integrity and honesty.

I am happy about myself. I am happy with my writing. When my soulful writing reaches you people, please put a comment on my post saying that you liked it.

I will feel happy a fellow human in this world has been pleased by my thoughts.

This is a personal satisfaction post.

Thanks for all your support.

Good day dear friends
Prathi surendran

No comments:

Post a Comment