Sunday, August 26, 2012

1 year and 1 month in hyderabad!- A personal tribute!105/106/107 day

Hyderabad!

What a city man! I loved this past one year i lived here!

Its been a great pleasure with loads of fun and lots of entertainment, con good friends!

What to say about this place and the people i have met!

I was never this happy and exhilarated in bangalore( i find bglr the most boring city on earth)

First start with my pg aunty

"She is a level headed human, without a MBA , she manages the 60-70 gals hostel with born management skills- and as a person, i find her good too"

Babulal bhaiya" A simple guy from orissa, if he wants he can look at the pg girls in all the wrong ways, he never did that once, such a genuine and nice fella i have met in my life"

Priya" A sweet friend, with whom i can share anything i want too, she is always understanding, soothing, kinda like a sweet expensive massage, but very nice and down to earth human and a great friend"

Ipsita chakraborty" A born negotiator and born leader, problem is she dont know her potentials, very brillaint, very very caring, has superb leadership qualities and literally a mother hen, but a pretty one, well toned human, with a irregular life-Love her"

My room mates"Ya, sometimes, we dont get along, sometimes we had superb fights, but all worth learning, no hard feelings"

My ex colleugues" I could not gel with them mostly, cos of the language barrier, and they never tried to mingle also, so it was like- an alien south indian in the team, kinda feeling, but to some extent- thanks to pallavi as a trainer and the fucking bastard ATALLAH SAMANDAR, i dont wrk in that company anymore- Hence F F F atallah samandar"

My beautiful park-" It plays a very big role in my heart, i started jogging, walking, enjoying the nature,birds everything - it was in the beautiful park, will definitely miss it at home"

My Spanish classes" Ricky martin- It started because of him, later on it kinda became me, still i m afraid of studying it, but i m confident i can do better, thats the believe i have it in me, and thanks to my sir shahir, he has lots of patience with a razor sharp tongue which hurts people badly, but i dont think so  he is aware of it...Splendid spanish journey started here, so thanks to hyd again"

My PG friends" Parul, Monali, manogna, achala, anshul, ekta, akaksha chandra sankirti, all of them made a special impression on me and everybody around us- Thanks girls"

My collegue sailaja," We have our differences, we have our tastes, yet we love to be together, though she loves telugu flavour in everything, yet she did not mingle with only telugu people, we love each other's company and that feels great, a great pal at office"

My pg aunty's kid and cheenu: Sweetest guy still finding a way in life , hope he gets a good job soon, and nitin and nikhil and kavya(i seriously doubt they will  remember me after few years) but a well mannered and nice kids..Love them...

At last my lovable PG- A home really away from home- I never felt this great in bangalore- Not even once...this pg gave me a home away home feel- Its really my luck and pleasure to be part of this 2nd home...

Love hyderabad, Love telugu(though i miss tamil more), love the time i had here, Love the weather, Love la gente(the people), Love everything about hyderabad except mosquitos....

Thanks hyderabad..Hope i will meet you soon...

With love
Prathipa



1 comment:

  1. Its considered that life moves on.. But I feel life freezes in these moments.. Unchanging and unforgettable memories...
    You will find good ppl around you dear, because you have lovely heart...
    Life is beautiful, enjoy it to fullest sweet..
    Will miss you babe..

    ReplyDelete