Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chase


Life has to have  meaning!

Our everyday's life should/must have a purpose. Each and every human being do have a purpose to live

My purpose is to write ! I am a writer!

I wanna live writing and i wanna die writing! Am i sacrificing everything in my life to achieve to become a writer? Nope, i m not doing it!

I am yet to become a person as such!

Some days my confident level @100 i write like a maniac....

The next day when the confident level goes little down i write like a human(meaning procrastinating )

And the next day if it goes more down- i write nil....Thats what i m agaisnt- the nil factor- no movement-no work

Life is full of zig zags- what i understood is - life is like this..simple

We cant really expect a perfect time - place-environment for everything.

All we can do is- just sit and kick the heck i.e, dust the bad (procrastination, laziness, anger, frustration etc) and start the good.

Write-out - your desperation's - write even if you are angry-write write write

i understood- my words are my creation and that creation gives me confidence.

Life gives you greatest pleasure that comes from hard work. I believe in hard work.

So i m writing today, will write tomorrow, day after tomorrow and life long.

My days, my moods, my attitude - doesnt matter. all i need to do is write.

It might not be a great piece. But it might be a page which gives me peace.

All we have to do is - chase, follow our dreams. Lack of movement creates satan in heart. Beware.

Each day - good or bad happens- we never know- life is a mystery- do not try to unfold it.

just leave it aside and keep focusing on the right things... Goal, focus , peace and love

Thats enough

You will feel good.

Go and chase your dreams

All the best chasing....

Prathi surendran

No comments:

Post a Comment