Friday, June 15, 2012

Success is nothing but, chasing your dreams - Day 38 – Target 365



Success is nothing but, chasing your dreams - Day 38 – Target 365




People value different things in life

  1. For some, having own house has more value
  2. For some, having jewels
  3. For somebody else, having peace of mind
  4. For some holding positions, CEO, President, Party leader..etc

The trick is to what we value most…. And follow our dreams….

To me, doing something on my own is more valuable…than anything else…

I have to manage my own company and have to be my own boss…That’s my dream

I love writing…..

My world revolves around two important factors…

  • Own business
  • Writing

So, own business…..

What should I do…. Was not getting any idea…..

Working in Deutsche bank for 3 complete years has shaved my creativity skills I guess….

Finally, I realized, I love languages…

I have huge passion for them.

  • Now learning Spanish( for my business and for personal love)
  • And started my novel in Tamil

The only thing that keeps us going is passion towards some beautiful factor in our life…

It could be anything…starting from your mother’s health – daughter’s smile or an 

Appreciation mail from your manager!!! Anything….

Find out what it is??!!! And follow your dreams…

Chase your dreams; sometimes force yourself to glue your focus only on dreams…

Everyday can’t be a great day, but everyday can be a learning day!!!

Apply this formula in life….

Learning is more important…and when you learn

Success will reach you

Always with love
Prathipa














1 comment: