Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sensible -nayyyyy :-))

I was checking my recent posts here in my blog....ugggghhhhh

everything i wrote was so serious, like my mind now a days, where has gone those days, where  i write just about my swaying moods- which is like bombay stock exchange. 20 ups and downs in 25 seconds. Human brain!

Today started with an urge to watch old english movies again, thanks to a twitter friend/sister, who happens to love those movies like me, she was suggesting some great movies to me, like SABRINA, the audrey heburn staring one, after watching it, i fell in love with the movie immediately

As if loving is hard for me??? The problem with me is, i love immediately !!!

Again my heart was longing for one more english movie, hence i tortured her enough to suggest me one more, she suggested --> "Pillow talk" after watching it , i realised the renee zelweger and Ewan macgregor starrer movie, "Down with love"was a  homage to pillow talk, beautifully done, i would say... who wouldn't love such a sweetest romantic comedy!

I am no different, a die hard romance loving, romance reading, romance watching, idiot! Thats okay, i forgive myself for indulging in sweet fantasies, what i cannot forgive is, my procrastination attitude towards my studies.

Yeah, i m preparing for few exams, i had to sit and study atleast 3 - 4 hours a day, i m free, totally.
But ,god, how did i pass MBA? this is so irritating, sitting and preparing, uffff.ffff

 Anyways, i must do it! There is no other go, if i had to do well in my exams.

Life had been always kind to me for no reason, i m not speaking magic here, its true. I feel this way, because, though i had extreme ups and downs in my life, i always had my parents to support my decisions.

Even few months back, i- out of no where- telling them, "I am not going to work anymore, i hate corporates, i wanna do something on my own" and they said, "Right, come back"... This is my parents, my solid rocks who can handle the pressure i give and can take the pressure i take!

What else anyone want in life, i m totally happy, sometimes, unhappy, irritated, yelling at people(an added advantaged character i got because, i am a single child)

I have to pack all the urge to watch an english romantic comedy for sometime, atleast for 2 months, until my exam! God heavens, its going to be difficult! But i must do!

Donno where life is taking me, i m clueless, but i am a happy girl, i hope you are too...

Have a splendid days friends
Prathi surendran...


3 comments:

  1. Prathipa, just a suggestion, why don't you write a post on the current students strike going on around the various colleges in TN and its impact on the politics, policies etc of both state & central govts. on the issue of tamil genocide. And also a view of yours on this and also how this agitation might play out, will it bring a change in tamil politics affecting the traditional parties or will this protest fizzle out of its steam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure kevin, wanna write about it, but my aunt has passed away 2 days back, was really busy with that, this issue is in my mind! Will write soon, thanks for ur kind suggestion!!!!! Respects :))

      Delete