Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Over reacting people, just shut up! Sri lankan genocide- part 1

Last two days had been hearing about humanity loss in our country due to the fact

Tamil nadu chief minister J Jayalalitha had stopped/ literally wrote a letter to prime minister to stop srilankan players to participate in Chennai super kings team.

Especially from the north indian media...

My first question to them is -- Why the fuck you ask so many questions now, when just last week there was a hunger strike across tamil nadu, so many students with the super summer heat in tamil nadu came to street and was protesting for Eelam tamils. No one...

No one raised their voice?. where have u been people, u diplomats??

No fucking media, no humanity, no nothing. So when cricket, a ban, so many people who are not even aware what is going on coming and venturing comments in a common forum!

Ridiculous! First of all, i would like to say people who are from the non tamil back round, please don't be like subramaniya swamy! he is a well educated tamil speaking brahmin, who knows nothing about tamils or our culture,his level of understanding and empathy is less than a 6 months old kid!

When you are venturing a comment in a public forum, please do make sure, regarding what issue you guys speak, what is the purpose of commenting, for what reason it had happened, why we should speak on that issue, have we ever done anything on that issue?

Above questions we must ask to ourselves before commenting so rudely on everything, People, my answer to you is

" We tamils, we do not like Sinhala people, because those bastards raped our women, bit our women's breast, killed small children, there is a channel 4 video which shows, one tamil woman was raped my 40 different, men before she died and after her death she was raped by more.....so if you are questioning us, why the fuck we banned SL players, this is the reason, there was genocide, total eradication of tamil society in sri lanka"

So if u want diplomacy, i must assure you, tamils are not the right people for diplomatic thinking, please consider us insane, its okay, tamils are living as orphans in india except when its comes to A R rahman, we must support our remaining alive sisters and brothers in sri lanka,

If you cannot support us its okay, but please keep out of it! Do not make so called intelligent comments in the name of showing your brilliancy, this includes cricket expert like harsha bhogle

And today i heard mutthaih muralitharan spoke on behalf of rajapakshey and sri lankan government, how nice! he said tamil nadu do not want me,  FYI brother murali, we do not want u, u r from sri lanka!

You are a  fame, rich living tamil, we are not talking about rich living tamils in Sri lanka,we are talking about the poor souls, who is suffering for their basic medical aid!

And who cares the shit about IPL, money sucking game, will it show your patriotism brothers, CSK or any team for that matter, its money

Sri lankan genocide way more serious and intense.!

For the first time in my life, i have admired jayalalitha for her stand! At least she is better than karunanidhi, few years back, LTTE leader prabakaran's mother came to get treatment in chennai, she wasn't even allowed to enter into the city!



Finally i would like to remind you all people, we are tamils, we fight for our people, we do not ask you to fight with us, but we wish you all who do not know about SL tamils, please shut the fuck up

Continues
Prathi surendran

3 comments:

  1. I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's equally educative
    and amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I came across this during my search for something regarding this.



    Also visit my weblog - chase your dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. appreciated preethi for your admiring report to the bloody medias and cheep fucking politics..I am from Kerala. I dint even know what was going on in srilanka...I came to know some history about genocide when I reached in canada..I feel pity for those who still suffers in srilanka and its shame for theUN by taking no action against the srilankan government about this matter.... I would like to say one thing for the reporters no one considered tamil people as orphans, india respect everyone equally.so that's a bull shit...I would say instead of saying we tamil people proud to say we tamil indians....

    ReplyDelete
  3. appreciated preethi for your admiring report to the bloody medias and cheep fucking politics..I am from Kerala. I dint even know what was going on in srilanka...I came to know some history about genocide when I reached in canada..I feel pity for those who still suffers in srilanka and its shame for theUN by taking no action against the srilankan government about this matter.... I would like to say one thing for the reporters no one considered tamil people as orphans, india respect everyone equally.so that's a bull shit...I would say instead of saying we tamil people proud to say we tamil indians....

    ReplyDelete