Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rise & attack the day with enthusiasm Day 40 - Target 365


Today i m going to give you just 2 example

Situation 1

Yesterday morning,

  1. Woke up at 5.55 Am , ready for jogging in the park around 6.20 AM
  2. Went to the park, and did 5 rounds without a dot
  3. Came back , and washed all my clothes
  4. Took bath, went down , had my breakfast around 8.15 Am
  5. Came back to my room, started calling my amma, appa and a friend who had called me the day before, whose call, i did not return
  6. And started writing my first tamil novel
  7. And read little bit of spanish 
  8. Went to spanish class in the evening with the loads of enthusiasm
  9. Came back , had my dinner
  10. Had a small chit chat with a friend and helped her buying some groceries in shop
  11. Came to my room, heared "Kurai ondrum illai, marai murthy kanna devotional song for lord krishna, felt such a peace at my heart..
  12. Sharp 11. Pm slept peacefully
Situation 2

Today morning,

  1. Woke up at 5.55 Am again, but both my ears and noses are totally blocked due to change of weather in hyderabad, hence took advantage of it, and slept again
  2. Woke up at 6.20 Am, and was checking my mobile for time, again slept for some more time
  3. Finally, guilty consciousness was not letting me sleep some more time, hence woke up again around 6.55 AM , to get ready for the park
  4. Brushed and prepared to go park, and was too lazy to tie the shoe today ( i was laughing at my own procrastination nature today) and dropped the plan of going to the park for jogging
  5. Slept again
  6. Woke up at 8.15 Am, and suddenly remembered our PG's delicious Idlies and went and had them..
  7. Again came back, and for sometime, started writing my novel
  8. Power cut, so i cant use google transliterator, hence was waiting for the power to come
  9. It came after sometime, by the time, it was lunch time
  10. Went down again, had a wonderful rice and chicken curry with tasty mango
  11. Came up and felt like reading a novel, and started reading an online novel i had
  12. 5 o clock, time for my spanish class, but somehow due to my lazy start was not in the mood to go
  13. When i was in dilemma, to go or not to go, monsoon rain started heavily
  14. I took that as a omen and cancelled my class plan
  15. I went out to enjoy the rain and took some photo's of mine
  16. Again felt hungry, went down again, had little rice again
  17. Right now, writing my blog
These are the activities i have been doing for the past 2 days.....



Please check out the situation 1 and situation 2

How productive saturday comparatively to sunday ...

Today except for writing my blog and wrote little of my novel, i did nothing productive.

Hence, the bottom line is...

How we start our day plays a very big role, in how we ending up spending it.

Hence rise up and attack your day with enthusiasm, positive attitude, love and caring ....

Always with love
Prathipa

4 comments:

  1. ithanaal thaangal kooravarum karuthuungal thevai arinthu mazhai sevai purinthullathu

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly said!! for me both Saturday and Sunday same lazy dayz with no productivity!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saturday was super fast for me, and sunday was lazy, hope you are having a super fast productive monday puja @puja choudary!! :)

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with u Prathi.. How we start our day plays a very big role, in how we ending up spending it.. Its a big challenge for me, as to how i have to utilize my days now..

    ReplyDelete